Zuri Acrylic Resin Purple Pearl is a ready to use three-component system consisting of a mineral powder, a water-based resin and Purple Pearl dust. These bind in such a way that a very strong object is created with a purple look. This resin is water-based, easy to use and does not contain solvents. It is developed to be casted into a silicone mold as it will create a copy of the mold with all fine details.
Please make sure that you follow the mixing instructions. Ratios may vary depending on the color you choose.
Zuri Acrylic Resin, Purple Pearl contains:
- 100 grams of A1Creatives Purple Pearl Liquid
- 200 grams of A1Creatives Purple Pearl Powder
- Purple Pearl powder
The mixing ratio to create a mixture is 1 part Liquid and 2 parts Powder on weight. Make sure all components are present before starting to mix. Use a scale if needed.
Instructions for casting Zuri Acrylic Resin, Purple Pearl into a mold:
- After mixing Zuri Acrylic Resin, Purple pearl, pour about half of the mixture into the mold and shake or tap the sides of the mold to remove any trapped air. For complex molds, we recommend rotating the mold with the mixture a few times, in order to get a thin layer of the mixture throughout the mold and to prevent air entrapment. An alternative is to apply a first layer of the mixture in the mold with a brush.
- Fill the mold with the rest of the mixture.
- Wait between 20 and 60 minutes to let the Zuri Acrylic Resin, Purple Pearl to cure. Use the leftover in the mixing cup to verify if the Zuri Acrylic Resin, Purple Pearl has cured. Extend the waiting time (for fragile objects with several hours) if needed.
- Release the Zuri Acrylic Resin, Purple Pearl object from the mold.
- After placing the object onto a surface expect some moist to be released on the surface as the curing will continue for the next few hours.